Pleased be advised that the Cyprus Companies’ annual levy payment of €350 for the year 2015 is now postponed until 31 July 2015.
As explained in one of our previous announcements, the settlement of the annual levy should ONLY be done through JCCSmart website through the following link:
Please follow the instructions below for the payment through JCCSmart website.
Instructions for the payment of Cyprus Companies annual levy (2015) through JCCSmart website:
1) Click on the following link https://www.jccsmart.com/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2feBills%2fInvoice%2fIndex%2f894
2) If you retain an account with JCCSmart please skip steps 3 and 4 and move to step 5. If not, please follow steps 3 and 4 to create one.
3) Click on the link ‘NEW CLIENT’ and input all required data in the fields provided and click the link ‘REGISTER’ – your account has been created.
4) Then repeat the procedure from step 1 by clicking on the following link: https://www.jccsmart.com/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2feBills%2fInvoice%2fIndex%2f894
5) Input your email address and the password to be log in the system.
6) Then input company’s number with latin characters (i.e. ΗΕ11111).
7) Then input your card’s details according to the required fields for the completion of the transaction.
For more information please contact our offices:
PKF / ATCO Limited is a member firm of the PKF International Limited network of legally independent firms and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the actions or inactions on the part of any other individual member firm or firms. This publication is for information purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice.