How to pay Cyprus Companies annual fee for 2017
According to Cyprus Company Law, we would like to remind you of Cyprus Companies’ obligation of €350 annual company fee for 2017
Please be advised that the payment of €350 for 2017 is payable until 30th June 2017
The settlement of the Cyprus Companies annual levy can be done at the cashier’s desk at The Cyprus Registrar of Companies and Official receiver premises or through The Cyprus Registrar of Companies and Official receiver website
Instructions for online payment of Cyprus Companies annual levy for the year 2017
1) Follow the link http://www.mcit.gov.cy/mcit/drcor/drcor.nsf/index_en/index_en#
2) Click “English” or “Ελλινικά”
3) Click on “Online services” and then click “organization and name search/Annual company fee”
4) Insert the search criteria the name or the reg. number of your company and press “GO”
5) Click on the name of your company. On the top left of the page opened “choose year” you what to pay i.e. 2017 and the amount will appear next
6) On the top right of the same page click “add to basket” and then click “orders basket”. If the data is correct then click on “Checkout”
For more than one companies you may repeat the procedure by clicking on the following link: https://efiling.drcor.mcit.gov.cy/DrcorPublic/SearchForm.aspx?sc=1 and follow all steps from step 1 until “add to basket” and by clicking “order basket” you will see all the payments
7) A table will appear which must be completed with your email and the name of your company as applicant and click “Next”. To complete the order you will be redirected to JCC smart for the payment. You will see a confirmation statement and if you agree with the statement click on “submit order” to proceed
8) You are now redirected to the website of JCC smart and you must “Log on” with your user name and password. By doing that, you go directly to the page to input your “credit cards information” and complete the transaction.
9) Within the next 5 minutes you will receive a confirmation at the email that the payment was completed.
For more information please contact our offices on
The authors expressly disclaim all and any liability and responsibility to any person, entity or corporation who acts or fails to act as a consequence of any reliance upon the whole or any part of the contents of this document. Accordingly no person, entity or corporation should act or rely upon any matter or information as contained or implied within this publication without first obtaining advice from an appropriately qualified professional person or firm of advisors
PKF / ATCO Limited is a member firm of the PKF International Limited network of legally independent firms and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the actions or inactions on the part of any other individual member firm or firms. This publication is for information purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice.