Cyprus Companies annual levy for 2014
According to Cyprus Company Law (Art. 391 of CAP. 113), Cyprus Company Amendment Law (No.3) 2012 and the Cyprus Companies Amendment Act of 2013, which was adopted on the 17th January 2013, we would like to inform you of Cyprus Companies’ obligation of €350 annual fixed duty for 2014. Please be advised that the payment of €350 for 2014 is payable until 30th June 2014.
The settlement of the annual duty should ONLY be done through JCCSmart website through the following link:
Please follow the instructions below for the payment through JCCSmart website.
Instructions for the payment of Cyprus Companies annual levy (2014) through JCCSmart website:
1) Click on the following link https://www.jccsmart.com/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2feBills%2fInvoice%2fIndex%2f894
2) If you retain an account with JCCSmart please skip steps 3 and 4 and move to step 5. If not, please follow steps 3 and 4 to create one.
3) Click on the link ‘NEW CLIENT’ and input all required data in the fields provided and click the link ‘REGISTER’ – your account has been created.
4) Then repeat the procedure from step 1 by clicking on the following link: https://www.jccsmart.com/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2feBills%2fInvoice%2fIndex%2f894
5) Input your email address and the password to be log in the system.
6) Then input company’s number with latin characters (i.e. ΗΕ11111).
7) Then input your card’s details according to the required fields for the completion of the transaction.
For more information please contact our offices: