Applications for Cyprus work permit are submitted to the Cyprus Civil Registry and Migration Department.
- Application on forms M.58 and M.64
- A photocopy of foreigner’s passport
- A clean criminal record certificate of the foreigner
- Medical certificates of the foreigner
- A Bank letter of guarantee, depending on the country of origin of the foreigner, to cover possible repatriation expenses, valid for six months after the expiration of the work contract
- A work contract, stamped by the Department of Labour of the Ministry of Labour and Social Insurance and stamped with a revenue stamp from the Revenue Stamps Registrar.
- A fee of 20 Cyprus Pounds for submission of application
For more information please contact Kypros Kyprianou on [email protected]
PKF / ATCO Limited is a member firm of the PKF International Limited network of legally independent firms and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the actions or inactions on the part of any other individual member firm or firms. This publication is for information purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice.